Friday, April 16, 2010

EC3351 Group Presentation


8 April 2010

My most memorable Economics module in NUS must be that of the EC3351 Public Finance. Associate Professor Chia Ngee Choon is also my top-ranked Economics lecturer, for being able to simplify the otherwise complex economic models.

I was glad to get to know my peers within my project group. One was an athlete who represented Singapore in the track and field sports at SEA games Vientiane 2009 and won some medals. One was passionate in community service, and another shared the same post-study career outlook.

We researched on the Foreign Worker Levy system and explored the possibility of applying a carbon trading system to the Foreign Worker Levy as an alternative method.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.