Wednesday, August 19, 2009

PMTA Mandarin Toastmasters Chapter Meeting

11 August 2009

Was invited by Angie to her Toastmasters Club's chapter meeting. When she asked me to be a Project Evaluator, I thought it would be a beneficial experience since it would be my first time presenting an evaluation in Mandarin.

The refreshments was a healthy mix, with brown rice specially prepared by members, and other light snacks.

I evaluated 陈智芳 who presented her project 5, titled <<误机糗事>>. In my previous attendance to the meeting, she did her first project. Now, she's much more confident and exuberant in her presentation.

I was caught off surprise when the Club President announced that I won the Best Evaluator Award for the night.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for this information. this is a good article.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your feedback and comments.