Thursday, June 11, 2009

Eunos CC WEC Fun Bowling 2009

7 June 2009

After setting up the stall and orientating my family members to the Metta Carnival, I left the stall for 2 hours to attend the Eunos CC WEC Fun Bowling 2009, organised by Mdm Fatmah. I had been asked to help emcee for the event.

We were so lucky that at the very last moment in time, a group of us from the YEC was able to form a team to participate in the competition. Calling ourselves Marvel Heroes (yes, that's my input), the team comprised of Hock Rong, Huzaifi, Pristine and myself.

I thought it would be easy for us to bag some prizes, but we faced formidable opponents. We ranked 11 out of 16 teams at the end of 3 rounds of games. However, we did win some lucky draw prizes.

One interesting set of prizes, called the Novelty prize, went to the 2nd team from the bottom. Indeed, that's a difficult prize to win. It's easy to be the last team but to be the last second, it's really luck.

The Marvel Heroes:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.