Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What is Love without Sharing?

A few months back, I received a letter from ComChest saying that I could start a Charity Page online to raise funds for ComChest. I still remember having to reset my SingPass (cuz' I forgotten it...) before I could log onto ComChest. After setting up the page with a short and sweet message, I updated my FaceBook profile status and left it aside.

So I was rather pleased when I see that I have helped raised S$5 for the ComChest to date! Although it is not a big amount (my target is S$1,000), it is still a contribution and I thank whoever donated that.

I had set the deadline for my target to be my birthday. Hope everyone save up the money from buying gifts to me and donate to ComChest to help the needy.

Here's my message:

What is Love without Sharing?

Spread your Love by making a donation today! Each dollar makes a difference.
Make the difference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.