Sunday, January 25, 2009

PAYM Singapore - Hong Kong Youth Exchange Programme Interview

16 January 2009

After hosting the Hong Kong delegates and getting to know friends from Hong Kong, I sure wish to be able to visit Hong Kong and experience their culture. That's why I decided to sign up for the People's Association Youth Movement's (PAYM) youth exchange programme to Hong Kong.

I am extremely thankful that Hock Rong had also signed up for the programme, despite some difficulties with his work schedule.

We reached PA HQ slightly before our interview timeslot and got to mingle with the other interviewees. I haven't been interviewed since 2 years ago, so I thought I could have done better.

After the interview, we had our dinner at a steamboat buffet restaurant at Geylang. The restaurant is owned by a MediaCorp martial arts stunt artiste. Other than the both of us, the rest of the customers were all from China.


19 January 2009

Immediately after Toastmasters chapter meeting, I received a SMS from Cher Ling that confirmed the passing of the interview. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.