Saturday, January 17, 2009

One Day Chinese New Year Shopping Tour

17 January 2009

This event is organised by Eunos Zone '3' Residents' Committee. At 8am, we left for the Pasir Panjang wholesale centre to shop for new year goodies. Although my campus is just walking distance away from the wholesale centre, I have never set foot here in my whole life.

The tour included a trip to several wholesale factories and a temple (situated in a HDB unit) at Jurong area. We had lunch prepared by Sheng Siong Seafood stall. Was surprised that it had businesses in the food and beverage industry as well.

Despite the bad economy, shoppers carried boxes and boxes of goodies back home. I was so tired after the entire session that I went into hibernation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.