Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year Countdown @ East Coast

31 December 2008

Zone 3 RC members had a mini steamboat gathering to celebrate the arrival of 2009. I helped in the preparation of food and enjoyed doing so. Some residents were singing karaoke at the same time.

I managed to install the RC printer machine to the computer successfully. That sprung an interest to pack up the RC office. As we were doing so, we found some shirts that were issued years ago and no one knew about their existence (except the issuer).

My family joined in thereafter and Lin Qiang had his share before he left to stay out for the night.

When my parents returned home, I proceeded to Zone 2 to join in their BBQ countdown party, before venturing off to East Coast.

When 2009 arrived, I witnessed the shooting of distress signals of the ships lining the East Coast of Singapore. The park was crowded. The pub nearby provided great beats and the led the countdown yelling.


Later, went to Mac with Wei Kiat and Hock Rong to play Monopoly, and were told board games were not allowed in the fast food restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.