Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Meet-the-People Session

15 December 2008

Went for a jog with Hock Rong in the evening. Jogging is great when done with a companion, providing the drive and motivation. The jogging session was much needed especially after days of good food.

Monday is the MPS day for Eunos. I am glad to be able to contribute to the community by volunteering my time. Residents come with various requests for help and being able to offer a helping hand just brightens up my day.

After 3 weeks of examinations, I finally could afford the time for MPS. Jovina was, as usual, jovial and energetic. And I got to make new friends with Stephanie and Dorothy, who happened to know my Brother too. What a small world!

After MPS, we were actively discussing FaceBook while eating supper at the Prata Shop. We then took a group photo, with everyone looking forward to next week's MPS.

1 comment:

  1. hellooooo! haha how did you find my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your feedback and comments.