Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A+ for Forensic Science Report

The results for Forensic Science report has been out since Wednesday but only had time to check it out today. Was thrilled to find that I scored an A+ for the report! I had not touched Science since my Junior College days, so I felt weird writing the report. It was fundamentally different from writing a Political Science essay.

I think my studies had improved over the last semester. Ironically, the more time I devoted into volunteering in Grassroots, the greater the drive for me to study.

Anyway, saw this interesting advertisement by Prudential in bus interchanges.


Saw this SingPass contest in a Community Club... What's so strange about it. Read it at http://youmustbecrazyman.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.