Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Attending the National Day Rally 2008

After missing last year's National Day Rally, I told myself I couldn't miss the next. And yes, I am excited when I received the invitation card today.

I am a huge fan of the National Day Rally. Every year when friends doze off watching our leader speak over the rostrum, I am stuck to the screen.

In this year's National Day Rally, I would certainly be looking out for any mention or hint of the future of the political landscape of Singapore. With the ongoing debates on political freedom, and endless lawsuits, it's important to hear what the Prime Minister's stand is. Besides this issue, I would also be interested in how the government is going to handle the ongoing inflation and economics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.