Monday, February 04, 2008

The Wan Soon Lee Business

Having read a couple of books on the Singapore politics, it excited me when I knew that my Uncle was once with the Workers' Party. I admire the spirit of WP ex-Secretary General Joshua Benjamin Jeyaratnam, with his immense belief that nothing can quash the "indomitable spirit".

JBJ: "I have taken the view always, that nothing outside the person can destroy the person. That no force outside can destroy a person. That the human spirit is indomitable."

My Uncle had been to most of his political rallies and had also helped out in the Anson by-election which saw JBJ into Parliament. My Uncle had also spoken to JBJ in person. Wow, how cool! One of the significant moments in Singapore politics. It must have been great memory.

It was also my first time today that I set foot in my 4th Uncle's industrial building. Incidentally, I found out that both Uncles used "Wan Soon Lee" in their business' names.

Wan Soon Lee Furniture & Construction
17 Sungei Kadut Street 6 Singapore 728862
[Call 63685841 if you want to renovate your place]

Wan Soon Lee Auto Service
[Call 97113260 for any repair services for your automobile]

Lately, I've been receiving quite a lot of comments on my blog entry on "QSTR Business Opportunity". Would like to express my gratitude to those who shared more information about it which had in one way or another helped others decide on joining it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.