Monday, April 02, 2007

In-Camp Training for my Birthday

Seems like my birthday will be spent in Seletar camp doing in-camp training. Just received a call-up notification from the Ministry of Defence. Right...

Currently working on two major projects.

The first is the games for an amazing race competition which would be organised by Eunos YEC in the June Holidays. Scratching my head over how to make the games exciting and attractive for youth. Lousy games would leave a lousy impression on participants.

Secondly, I am working on my presentation on cyber wellness which I would be presenting to my alma matar. It would mark my first personal one-man show on stage facing JC students. Whew. I recall my first group presentation in Damai Secondary School. It was a presentation based on a school excursion to Vietnam. I still remember the nervousness and the intensity, and of course the wobbly legs. This time round, I will make it better. Good content, entertaining speech.

So many business opportunities are available in the market. Tempting good deals around, but one who focus will outdo the fickle-minded one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.