Saturday, April 21, 2007

Garskin Franchising Opportunity

Coming back from a chalet at 5am, I had to rush to a meeting with Garskin Business Development Managers at 11am.

I was greeted by two young man dressed in style and coat. A very great contrast with my attire.

Mike and Jimmy shared with me useful information on the franchising opportunity and I am impressed by their achievement.

Anyway Garskin is the No. 1 in Laptop Skins. Garskin is founded by a group of Singaporeans, including Mike Sim and Jimmy Han. The skins are like stickers but they are easily detachable and re-attachable. Even the mousepad can be skinned. If you are keen in getting one garskin, you can log on to the Garskin website.

Now I have to discuss the plan with some friends. It would be a great chance to accumulate business skills and experience.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:49 AM

    Great! Let us know should you buy this franchise!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your feedback and comments.