Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Useful Recurring Advices

There are certain advices in life that must recur from various sources in order to remind, if not motivate one. These advices are in the context of proper planning for the future, having a proper mindset, methods of achieving goals, etc. These all lead to the word "success".

201106 Afternoon, I listened to what was the most enriching conversation I have ever heard from a stranger. Interestingly, the conversation was actually a job interview. The firm is looking for candidates to train them to be distributors for the main company. However, for the first interview, there was no mention of the products and services catered by the firm.

The job interviewer get ourselves to think and applied some concepts of thinking and planning to us. Throughout the 1.5hrs interview, he just conversed with us regarding the route to success. It was awesome. The next interview will be 3hours. I am looking forward.

This talk actually came at the right time. Acts as a morale booster for me personally, giving me the fuel to go on and endure this current mega map that I am drawing. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.