Friday, October 20, 2006

Infant years

I was born into a wonderful family on 10 November 1986. At 1759 hrs, I gave out my first wail. I was chubby and healthy, which I would like to credit to my parents who took care of me since I was a foetus. Soon, I left Mt Elizabeth Hospital and entered a cosy HDB (Housing Development Board) 3-room flat.

I consider myself as very fortunate as a child. My Grandmother stayed with me and guided me cared for me. Grandparents normally live with their eldest child (normally son). However, my Grandmother opted to help my parents in bringing me up. Also, my Aunt stayed with me and was responsible in caring for me too.

I had a nanny too. She was a kind and nice person. She had a son who I played with when I was really little. Apparently, she had some flaws. My Grandmother noticed me not pooping regularly once. She reckoned that it must have been due to the late payment for the nanny services. After the prompt payment, my pooping cycle resumed.

Soon, I would have a new companion to play with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback and comments.